- 1 cup medjool dates (pitted)
- 1 scoop P92 lean organic plant based protein
- 1/3 cup organic cacao powder
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1 tbsp organic virgin coconut oil
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- Add pitted dates, almond butter, rolled oats, cacao powder, coconut oil and P92 lean organic plant based protein to high speed blender and blend until consistency is smooth and nicely formed.
- Roll the batter into balls of a reasonable size.
- Once formed, roll balls in desiccated coconut and let set in the fridge for approx. 1hr.
- Store protein balls in fridge to keep cool and fresh.
So what makes this P92 blend the best organic lean plant based protein powder?
P92 Organic Lean Plant Based Protein has been scientifically created to provide you with a great source of protein in its raw earthly form, support muscle growth, muscle recovery and fill your body with the nutrients it needs with no upset stomachs.
It contains organic sprouted fermented pea and brown rice, hemp protein and Sacha Inchi. This premium blend is vegan friendly, dairy free, soy free, gluten free and Non-GMO, suitable for vegans and vegetarians. It is low in carbohydrates, sugar and saturated fat and it’s live digestive enzyme blend makes it easy to digest and ensures you’re not left with that uneasy bloated feeling!