- 2 cups P92 Peanut Butter and Collagen Protein Powder
- 2 cups oats
- 2 tbsp LSA
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- sprinkle of cacao nibs
- Add all ingredients into a bowl and mix them well.
- Spread batch onto baking tray and firmly press down.
- Refrigerate for an hour before taking out of tray and slicing.
- Take some time ‘oat’ and enjoy the bars of goodness without feeling guilty✨
Why our Peanut Butter and Collagen Protein?
💫Our Peanut butter protein is made from real raw peanuts, produced by roasting and cooling the peanuts and grinding to powder form. Peanut powder contains leucine which is an amino acid aiding in muscle building and repair, naturally gluten free and high in fibre. Peanut powder is a great source of protein for muscle gain.
💫Our Collagen protein powder is made from bovine collagen present in the hides of cows. Bovine collagen contains types 1 and 3, which are the collagen types found abundantly in the human body which maintain health and structure of bones, skin, muscles, tendons, ligaments, blood vessels and organs. We use Peptipro which is in our view the best collagen protein powder in Australia
So in essence you’re getting ALL TASTE (plant based, natural, clean) and ALL BENEFITS (collagen, protein, fibre) in ONE.